Things we need to do for school this week:
Finish King Lear.
Almost-finish Plutarch's Life of Timoleon.
Almost-finish Churchill's The New World.
Do some math and some Latin
Work on the Weather module in Apologia Physical Science
Finish the chapter "In Darkest Africa" in Journey to the Source of the Nile.
Special finish to John Donne's writings: read "Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions--Meditation XVII." Otherwise known as "For whom the bell tolls."
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different