Three weeks of "classes" to go, then exams. Who'd have thought.
We are a bit off schedule, but Lydia has been working hard this week to catch up on some of the readings. So these are some of the places we're supposed to be this week:
Finish Book 2 of Mere Christianity. (That's as far as I assigned for this year.) Continue The Holy War.
Continue our study (together) of Ecclesiastes
Up to James II in The New World.
Continue King Lear. Continue Plutarch's "Life of Timoleon."
Read a few more poems by John Donne.
Read the second-last chapter in Journey to the Source of the Nile.
Finish reading about earthquakes (together) in Why Geology Matters. Read "Factors That Affect Earth's Weather" in Physical Science, and some of Eric Sloane's Weather Book.
Do some Latin (we've been skipping).
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different