No Little People, by Francis Schaeffer, which is a collection of his sermons, loosely tied together but readable individually as well (which is why I didn't finish it the first time through, I was just going one by one).
One chapter, "David: Lawful and Unlawful Vindication," was such a clear presentation of the effects of living outside of God's laws that I am planning on using it sometime soon for Lydia's Citizenship class.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day