1. Wash, dry, and fold a small load of laundry. Mr. Fixit says his drawer for socks et al has never looked so good (thank you KonMari).
5. Make dinner with whatever we get at EuroFoods. Just two of us tonight since Lydia has robotics practice.
6. Finish making the Christmas cards I started last week.
8. Pre-read a couple of books for our church library.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Project 333, Fall 2018, Part Two: Tiny Warm Version
- Project 333, Winter 2019: A quieter space