Monday, May 11, 2020

Come Unthrifting Again (Part One)


Another random assortment of things I didn't buy this week:

Two business/education books; a doll sewing book, even though I'm very short on fabric; a cookbook I've had for a long time but hardly ever use; and an oversized book about party and picnic table settings.
An H&M scarf printed with feathers, and a dark grey cotton-linen shirt
Half a pack of votive candles, and a boxful of disposable cutlery (our kids used to use that for school lunches sometimes, but nobody here takes a lunch now, and disposable cutlery is Frowned Upon anyway)
More school-supply discards from my daughter

Now you are to imagine that I somehow managed to stuff all that into the tote bag.

Stay tuned as I sort, upcycle, re-jig, and maybe dispose of once and for all.

No comments: