Friday, May 15, 2020

Come Unthrifting Again (Part Four)


Part One: A Mini Top-Half Wardrobe

Not because I'm making a lot of Zoom calls, but because the bottom half of most of these is going to be jeans. Or shorts when it warms up.

One blazer (the one I "unthrifted" last time); one off-white cardigan; the dark grey shirt from this week's unthrifting (it has roll-up tab sleeves); a short-sleeved blue-grey t-shirt; one scarf, one necklace.
T-shirt, scarf, necklace
T-shirt, shirt
T-shirt, blazer, scarf
Shirt, scarf
Shirt, cardigan, scarf
The scarf a bit differently
A little crazy, I know...The blazer over the cardigan over the t-shirt. The nautical thing. I'm not sure it works so well with this t-shirt, but I  I have a striped one that might look better.

Part Two: This and That

So...fourteen votive candles. All-purpose handy things. I'm just going to keep those in the cupboard, and keep my eyes open especially for a few extra votive-sized holders. When the time comes that I can do that.
Disposable knives, spoons, and forks. Those are going to get bagged up and donated the next time we hear of a kids' class that needs craft supplies (like a VBS).
A Staples mini-mini-binder and refill paper. I think I'm going to put that in my purse. Post-It notes and Post-It page-marker thingies: those can go with our box of office supplies. A six-inch/15 cm magnetic ruler advertising a community college: I'm going to attach that to the side of the fridge, so that I don't have to guess at how big I'm cubing the potatoes.
And don't forget the empty shoebox and other plastic holders.
This hasn't been a bad unthrifting trip!

No comments: