Crayons' "Eeyore Loses a Tail" Story (with original additions)
Once upon a time Eeyore losded a tail. And then Pooh Bear finded it. It was at Owl's house. He made it into a bell rope. Well, then Pooh Bear gave Owl a new bell rope. Pooh Bear took a string and then attached a bell to it. And then you should ring it and knock at the knocker. The End!
Once upon a time Tigger didn't have anything to bounce with. So he played with his kangaroo jumpers. You jump over rocks with them and you jump like this.
Remember when Pooh Bear wanted to give his honey to Eeyore? And he ate it all? Take it out and put it back in, take it out and put it back in [what Eeyore did at his birthday]. That's the end!
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different