One day, Barbie went to the mall.
She saw a new store and decided to try on some clothes.
"I think I'm starting to see a pattern here!"
"Aaahh! Even the shoes are too skimpy!"
"Can I help you with something?"
"You can help me get pneumonia! I'm shopping somewhere else."
Barbie was walking to the pizza restaurant when she saw another new store.
So she went in.
She liked the clothes...
...and the hairstyles.
So she tried on an outfit.
She liked it so much that she bought it and another.
"Thanks so much for telling us about this awesome store, Barbie."
"Check out my cool threads, man."
"Yeah! This is, like, so totally retro!"
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different