Sing some songs from Canada Is for Kids Volume 2. Here's an (old?) video of Au Chant de l'Alouette.
Talk about World Kindness Day. (Crayola's Kindness Castle mailbox?--we already have a cardboard castle we could use.)
Do some fractions with Mom.
Have a French lesson (review what Denise and her family are wearing)
Read a chapter from A Child's History of the World.
Do your spelling test on Spelling City.
Do ten dancing twirls.
Clean up your laundry.
Listen to some Stravinsky. (maybe while cleaning up your laundry?)
Read The Little Duke with Mom. Narrate to Mom.
Practice memory work.
Read to yourself pages 44-53 from Through the Year. Narrate to Mom.
Help bake something for the weekend.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different