Walking through the toy department, already stocked for Christmas:
Mom: Most of these dolls are pretty junky.
Crayons: (In a most adult tone) Oh yes, I know... (wistful pause) But they can be very pretty.
Those pink boxes go right to a girl's heart, don't they?
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017