Last weekend I posted some notes about our first crochet class. The girls (and a couple of moms who came) all did splendiferously. Later that day I went to Walmart and picked up a big skein of blue Red Heart Super Saver, and two smaller multicoloured skeins of the same. You'll see complaints about RHSS all over the Internet, but I like the colours and it's affordable (especially at Walmart), so I keep using it.
Crayons said she would like that hat, even though it was a bit big, and she also requested a smaller one for one of her dolls. The doll has a side ponytail, so I left a gap for her hair.
does awesome things with thread--but if you want a lesson in that, you'll have to go to Krakow.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Project 333 Spring 2019: Colours of Clouds
- Project 333, Summer 2019: Violets in an Egg Cup
- Out of the clouds: 10 x 12 moving-week wardrobe challenge