Opening time: hymns, puzzle cards
Basic Bible Studies: Read Galatians 3:24, Hebrews 11:1-21:2 “Thus through all the ages, before Christ and after Christ alike, there is one way of salvation.”
Math: Fractions in real life. Guided Example (number of boards needed to build a deck), Minds on Math 8, page 95. Page 97, questions 1-4.
Citizenship: Plutarch's Life of Pericles
Composition: see Tuesday.
French: we haven't done any French yet this week, so we need to make sure we include this.
Handicrafts: continue doll-making project.
Tommy Douglas? (maybe somebody to add to your People notebook). What happened at midnight on March 31, 1949?
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017