Maybe not the same one as these people:
"MONTREAL - An online poll has found that Canadians were planning to save almost $10,000 this year, but 66 per cent say they're tucking the money away for vacations, luxury items and entertainment."
They should probably read the Snowball Effect article in The Complete Tightwad Gazette. About the Allbrights and the Smucksters?
P.S. Here's a different twist on the Allbrights--they do everything right, but then the government gets its hands in their pockets.
- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?
- Sweaters that wrap, vests that tie, scarves that pretty things up