The last day of the term!
Flower Fairy poems
Life of a Primrose, final lesson, including some talk about cowslips and oxlips
"The Lucky Bag," by Alison Uttley, a story about two girls, Tom Thumb, and a lucky oxlip
Finished Key to Decimals, Book 4.
Finished Archimedes and the Door of Science.
Did the second grammar lesson in "Case Closed." Discussed why it sounds funny when you say "It is I."
Cleaned out a miscellaneous box of who-knows-what.
Went to visit a friend who is home because her school got two weeks of March Break.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day