1. Frugal: lentil soup made with last night's extra enchilada sauce.
2. Fragrant: chocolate chip bars just out of the toaster oven.
3. Tuneful: the lute CD I bought at the thrift store on Wednesday.
4. Yellow: a mass of dandelions outside the basement window.
5. Purple: a suede vest and fringed bag for Crissy, made from a grab-bag scrap which seemed to have no other possibilities
6. Camouflaged: the back side of a robin. Did you ever notice that?
7. Hopping: rabbit in the back yard.
8. Bright: one red tulip, sprung wide open, in the periwinkle bed out front. Looks more like a hibiscus, or some kind of overdressed opera singer among the everyday purples and greens. Rabbits, keep away.
- About Us
- Mama Squirrel's Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)