Local newspaper headline today: "Councillors meet for four hours to discuss lengthy meetings."
The article begins, "[City] Councillors spent four hours Monday talking about how they could shorten their meetings.
"To top it off, Monday's meeting ran an hour longer than they anticipated."
I am not making that up.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different