Three years ago I posted an annoying "Helpful Holiday Hint" that I heard on the radio: that the "hot decor theme" that year was silver and gold. It just bugged me. Not that I wanted to be a wet blanket on the shiny happy decorations, but it did make me think of Charlie Brown hollering "Neigbourhood lights and display contest? Arrrgh!"
I have a new one for this year. I've heard it twice already. How do you cope with holiday stress? The answer is...co-ordinate your wardrobe.
Besides that, you should Prioritize Your Parties and Projects, and also take Powernaps before the Parties.
If it weren't so Ludicrous, I'd just Laugh Loudly.
But I have a better response.
(A note on viewing the video: because of the narrow frames, you may not be able to see the full pictures unless you click through and watch it on You-tube. Sorry about that.)
- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Herbartianism Posts
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)