Our kitchen calendar this year shows both U.S. and Canadian holidays. In today's box, it shows "Labor Day (U.S.)." With the American spelling.
Below that, it says "Labour Day (Canada)." With the Canadian spelling.
I guess they just wanted to keep everyone happy!
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different