Sunday, October 25, 2015

Things I brought home from L'Harmas

A butterfly poster
Milkweed seeds
A Sloyd project with a butterfly attached
A book from a friend
A book ordered from a friend (delivered by another friend)
A Mason Jar of tea

A bag of Point Pelee-area apples (especially welcome because the local apples don't seem as good this fall)

And lots to think about.


Anonymous said...

And THANK YOU for speaking! It was wonderful to sit and listen to you share.
Is the book ( The Story of CM ) from a source that would have more? It seems to be really hard to find.

Mama Squirrel said...

Lisa: No, these books have gotten very scarce, which is why I was so happy to be offered one to buy. But you can borrow mine. :-)

walking said...

Rumor has it you will be getting some books in the mail, too!

Jennifer Larnder Gagnon said...

You can buy your own copy. Let me know and I will put you in touch with the only source I know. She is to get more in the next while.