First posted August, 2006. The Apprentice was just about to enter the world of public high school.
A new quiz to do if you're bored. Made up exclusively by me.
What was the best ___ you ever had?
Fettucini Alfredo from a little restaurant downtown that's not there anymore.
2. Best chocolate chip cookies?
3. Birthday cake?
My hot dog birthday cake, complete with fries. I think the one I linked to is the right one, family members feel free to correct me.
4. Chicken burger?
A certain resturant's Monterey Jack bacon chicken burger *drools*.
Mr. Fixit's. I'm not bad at it either.
6. Pumpkin pie?
If you give her some whipped cream, that Mamasquirrel can make one mean pumpkin pie.
7. What's your favourite food, and who made it?
Cabbage rolls. Preferably made by Mr. Fixit, with the little spice packets from the meat store.
8. Name three people you'd like to join in.
Mamasquirrel. Pippinsqueak. Katelyn.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017