Five minutes ago I was typing an e-mail, and looked twice at the last sentence I'd written.
"If I wasn't using this particular browser email (that doesn't let me get fancy)..."
My mental grammar-checker started making a clunking noise over it, because I am using that browser email, and anything else is contrary to fact.
I looked it up just to be sure, and found this entertaining blog post about wasn't and weren't.
So I wasn't wrong. (About being wrong.)
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different