Hodgpodgers, you know the drill! Click on the graphic to add your own post, and to see this week's other entries.
1. What's something you could do today to feel more peaceful?
Listen to some Bach Cello Suites, and to what Yo-Yo Ma says about them..."Maybe I will use the listeners' ears..."
2. June 2nd is National Rotisserie Chicken day. Who knew? Are you a fan of rotisserie chicken? You've purchased one at your local market for tonite's dinner. Will you serve as is or make something else using the chicken?
Not something we do! But we do make chicken salad with our own leftovers.
3. I read a list recently (go here to read more) of 20 of the most beautiful places in America. How many of these have you seen up close and in person? Of the sites on this list that you haven't seen, which would you most like to see?
Antelope Canyon Arizona, Kenai Fjords Alaska, White Mountains New Hampshire, Crater Lake Oregon, The Palouse Washington and Idaho, Grand Prismatic Spring Wyoming, Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Oregon, Horsehoe Bend Arizona, Na Pali Coast Kauai Hawaii, Antelope Valley California, Lake Tahoe California, The Berkshires Massachussets, Maroon Bells Colorado, Angel Oak South Carolina, Acadia National Park Maine, Grand Teton National Park Wyoming, Turnip Rock Michigan, Central Park New York City, Niagara Falls New York, and Skagit Valley Tulip Fields Washington
The only one of those that I've seen is Niagara Falls. I guess I have some travelling to do.
4. What's one pretty spot you'd add to the list in question #3? Are there travel plans of any kind on your calendar right now? Does that make you happy, anxious, excited, or relieved?
The nearby trail holds its own surprises (I had already posted this photo my husband took):
Did you look close enough to see the fawn?
5. Tell us one un-COVID related thing you're looking forward to in the month of June.
My graduation from the B.Ed. degree I started in 2018. Considering I did the whole degree online, having the graduation events turn virtual isn't a bad thing, because I wouldn't have been able to go anyway!