I'm twenty thousand leagues under the writing sea right now, so this week's entry in the Hodgepodge is going to be brief.
1. Something little you are loving right now?
Our current hamster. His name is Alcibiades.
2. Red roses or pink peonies? Red wine or pink lemonade? Red lipstick or pink polish? A cotton candy colored sky or a fiery red sunset? A book-movie-song you love with the word red or pink in its title?
Roses, lemonade. Pink lipstick. Sky pictures, I like them all.
4. Who would you most like to have a heart to heart with right now? Is that possible?
5. Write an acrostic for the word L-O-V-E.
Easy Takeout Burgers: Which would you rather have for Valentine's Day dinner, honey?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
That doesn't involve complaining about whatever?
Well, no legislator or bureaucrat can stop the sap rising in the maple trees. Spring will be here soon.