(These really did come out of the mouths of kids we know--I didn't see them on the back of a church bulletin.)
When we were singing hymns, Crayons asked for one she knows: "Trust and Okay."
A lady at church was asking the kids if they knew how caterpillars turn into butterflies. One little boy called out, "I know! They have to go into raccoons!"
Finally, Crayons' best hard question yet: "Are cheetahs good spitters?"
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different