2. One book that you've read more than once: That's hard, I've read a lot of books more than once--why own them if you're only going to read them once, right? How about Great Expectations?
3. One book you'd want on a deserted island: Shakespeare's plays. If it was good enough for the Noble Savage...
4. One book that made you laugh: The Church Mice and the Moon, by Graham Oakley.
5. One book that made you cry: I'm not telling.
6. One book that you wish had been written: the book that Charlotte Mason wrote after time-travelling forward a century.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: Democracy and Education, by John Dewey. (No relation to the squirrel.)
8. One book that you are currently reading: Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea: Why the Greeks Matter, by Thomas Cahill.
9. One book you've been meaning to