It's harder these days to even find rummage sales around here. Because who puts ads in the paper these days? And the shopper paper has gone to a mostly-blab format with only a page or so of classified ads. Some sale notices go onto Kijiji, so I do check there; but it seems harder in general to know when the good ones are happening.
Anyway, we did go to one, but mostly found just books--not that that's a bad thing. A whole stack of Penguin Classics: Geoffrey of Monmouth, Sir Thomas Malory, Chaucer, Tolstoy, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. And a few came home this weekend from the library sale shelf as well. Crayons has been busy working her way through those.
As for thrift shops: Ponytails and Mama Squirrel are on the brink of a new adventure in volunteering. More on that one later.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different