Here are the answers to last week's game:
1. Mr. Fixit: b. really cool Bakelite radio
2. Mama Squirrel: e. four vintage Scholastic paperbacks, found in a baby cradle full of children's books
3. The Apprentice: d. didn't come because of university orientation weekend
4. Ponytails: c. 1959 cosmetics ad to use as a wall decoration
5. Crayons/Dollygirl: a. plastic bag filled with tiny dolls, doll furniture, and playdough doll food
Bonus question: which item was (reluctantly) left behind?
The radio...Mr. Fixit says that that particular model was extremely rare and collectible, and the price reflected it. Too bad.