Photos: Mr. Fixit. Copyright 2011 Dewey's Treehouse.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
Friday, December 23, 2011
Crocheting Red Things, or, when life hands you potholders...
I posted pictures of Crystal's red popcorn hat (made from a potholder pattern) a few days ago, although in these photos I notice it's slid a bit south. Crayons made the red jumper at her Saturday sewing class, and the white stockings/black boots are made from this go-go boots pattern.