Photos: Mr. Fixit. Copyright 2011 Dewey's Treehouse.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head
- Briars, Brambles, Dogwood (Spring clothes)
- Summer Clothes 2020: Botanically Brighter
Friday, December 23, 2011
Crocheting Red Things, or, when life hands you potholders...
I posted pictures of Crystal's red popcorn hat (made from a potholder pattern) a few days ago, although in these photos I notice it's slid a bit south. Crayons made the red jumper at her Saturday sewing class, and the white stockings/black boots are made from this go-go boots pattern.