Found at the thrift store today:
One purple t-shirt for Mama Squirrel
One peach pillowcase to make a Jo Doll (I was serious about making one!)
One pair of pink pillowcases, because I wasn't sure if one pillowcase was going to be enough fabric
One Scholastic book, possibly to re-sell
One set of Pride and Prejudice videos, for Ponytails.
The big pile of books has suddenly been reduced to a few boxes of fiction, so I spent most of the afternoon just filling the store shelves from what we had ready to go in the back. Dollygirl found a chair and some other small dolly things.
- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, Summer 2016
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?