According to the cover of a popular Canadian women's magazine, it isn't enough these days to bake a good pumpkin pie, or a delicious pumpkin pie, or even a moist, fluffy, spicy, tangy, mouth-watering pumpkin pie.
Now you have to bake a s--y pumpkin pie. (This is still a family-friendly blog.)
Thank you, but I'll stick with adjectives I can use in front of my father-in-law.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, Summer 2016
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?