NO LONGER ALONE
Out of the silence the Almighty Word,
speaking like thunder, filled us with wonder,
told us He loved us, told us He cared,
told us He’d come if we really prepared.
Into the night came the Light of the world.
God-light revealing, tenderly healing.
Darkness was over. Morning began.
God came to earth and He came as a man.
Welcome to Love, we’re no longer alone.
In joy and sorrow, today and tomorrow,
Love will be with us. Love’s here to stay.
Sing every morning: “It’s Christmas today!”
Words and music: Miriam Therese Winter
© Medical Mission Sisters 1971
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017