The Easter Book Quiz is here.
1. There were two late breakfasts at the Malone home that noon....
Meet the Malones, by Lenora Mattingly Weber
2. "Maybe I'll just give up acting and design hats..."
Spiderweb for Two, by Elizabeth Enright
3. Emma had given up Little Debbies...
These High, Green Hills, by Jan Karon
4. Business was good that Easter...
The Tin Drum, by Gunter Grass
5. I was standing on the bank of the River Goltva...
"Easter Eve," by Anton Chekhov
6. Ellie and Brenda were already fighting...
Bridge to Terabithia, by Katherine Paterson
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different