The Easter Book Quiz is here.
1. There were two late breakfasts at the Malone home that noon....
Meet the Malones, by Lenora Mattingly Weber
2. "Maybe I'll just give up acting and design hats..."
Spiderweb for Two, by Elizabeth Enright
3. Emma had given up Little Debbies...
These High, Green Hills, by Jan Karon
4. Business was good that Easter...
The Tin Drum, by Gunter Grass
5. I was standing on the bank of the River Goltva...
"Easter Eve," by Anton Chekhov
6. Ellie and Brenda were already fighting...
Bridge to Terabithia, by Katherine Paterson
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Wardrobe, Winter's End 2020: All In Your Head
- Briars, Brambles, Dogwood (Spring clothes)
- Summer Clothes 2020: Botanically Brighter