How Alexander the Great conquered the Persians.
That Red Admiral butterflies love dandelions.
That Alexander Graham Bell claimed the patent on the telephone about two hours before another inventor showed up to do the same thing.
How Lucinda gave her little friend Trinket her first-ever Christmas tree (Roller Skates).
How Johannes Brahms wrote his Academic Festival Overture as both a "musical thank-you" and a memorial to his favourite summer vacation. (This 1983 performance conducted by Leonard Bernstein is very entertaining.)
Forgot: we started reading The Tempest today too.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017