The Duchess of Burgundy Carrots has given us a Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you!
I did something like that a few years ago, but here are a few different ones.
1. You know how when you take a babysitting class you have to take a doll or a teddy along for practice? Our first (and only) prenatal instructor asked us to bring a doll, but since we didn't have any visible children yet, we didn't own any suitable toys. So I sewed a big stuffed baby and we used him/her to practice burping and diapering. I don't remember if he/she ever got a name...we were having trouble just deciding on names for real babies.
3. If you ask me to pick something from Tim Horton's, nutritional thoughts and messiness aside, I would probably pick a Dutchie. I spent the first formative years of my squirrelhood around the corner from an early Tim's, and Dutchies are a hangover from those times.
I am going to pass on re-passing the award, not because I don't know any good bloggers but because some of them have already gotten similar awards and the rest are busy getting ready for school and other things. But thank you again to the Carrot Duchy.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017