What's up for school this week?
We are starting Module 3 in Apologia Physical Science, "The Atmosphere."
We are also reading a chapter called "Light and the Rhythms of Life" in Exploring the World Around You. It's about migration and hibernation, which seems like a good topic for this time of year. The page to read in Keeping a Nature Journal is "Autumn Changes."
In How to Read a Book we will be "Finding the Arguments."
In history, we get into the reign of Elizabeth. In History of English Literature there are two chapters about the life of Shakespeare. Since the end of the week is Reformation Day, we will also be reading a speech by Martin Luther.
And in How to Be Your Own Selfish Pig, we have chapter 9, "That does not compute." What happens when people are viewed or treated as machines?
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different