Ourselves Book II, starting The Way of the Will.
Poetry: England in Literature, Spenser
*Janet Marsh's Nature Journal, read her entries for Oct.
2, 5, and 7
*Keeping a Nature Journal: Appreciating the
Gifts of Each Day: make a short written entry based on this challenge
* Use some of our really good art materials to do a really good drawing of something in the yard. Special bonus art lesson for everyone: Jeannette Tulis has a very detailed post here about drybrush technique for nature notebooks.
Plutarch: Crassus, Lesson 7
French (all week)
Latin, continue Lesson 2
Speech Writing: big push to get the speech written this week.
Grammar: continue the review that got left from last week; move on to new topics (all week)
Math: Geometric and Binary Sequences (all week)
Physical Science, Module 2: Air. Read the section on "Global Warming."
"Although the fear that too much carbon dioxide in the air
could lead to global warming is based on sound scientific
reasoning, reality is...more complex than that." (page 38)
What does he mean?
(Read together and discuss: the additional environment
articles (printed out)) (all week)
Westward Ho!, chapter 16
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life