- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017
Monday, October 27, 2014
What's for supper?
Spinach-tortilla lasagna. Meat-eaters' option: put your serving of lasagna on some browned ground beef.
Sweet potato slices, leftover salad
Baked apples from the Old Farmhouse orchard in Kingsville.