- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day
Monday, October 27, 2014
What's for supper?
Spinach-tortilla lasagna. Meat-eaters' option: put your serving of lasagna on some browned ground beef.
Sweet potato slices, leftover salad
Baked apples from the Old Farmhouse orchard in Kingsville.