- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day
Wednesday, October 01, 2014
What's for supper? Extreme toaster-ovening
Mini quiches, made earlier in the day. Half spinach-cheese, half leftover vegetable-cheese.
Baked potatoes. A few leftover meatballs. Leftover Beany's Beans. A can of corn.
Cherry crisp, compact-sized, made from frozen cherries and a blended-up mixture of cereals / flour / sugar / oil.