Do this week's Bible readings. Read part of Chapter 5 in Seeing the Mystery.
Read up to Canto 12 in Fierce Wars, Faithful Loves.
Read some of Exploring the History of Medicine, Perelandra, and The Trial of Charles I.
Whatever Happened to Justice?: "The Lessons of Simón Bolivar" and "Eating the Seed Corn."
Read the next section of Journey to the Source of the Nile: it takes in the end of one chapter and the beginning of the next.
Do some punctuation exercises in The Easy Grammar Plus, and writing exercises in The Roar on the Other Side. Work on graphing equations in Key to Algebra.
Latin: Start lesson VIII.
Finish our art study of Albrecht Dürer, and composer study of Ralph Vaughan Williams.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different