Ten things on the list for this week's school:
1. Bible articles from this month's Mennonite Brethren Herald. It appeared in our mailbox and I thought we'd make the most of it.
2 & 3. Start reading our new Shakespeare play and Plutarch's life (Timoleon) for the term.
4. Read George Herbert's poems: Redemption, The Agonie, and Joseph's Coat.
5. Start reading Beyond Texting together.
6. Work on Churchill's New World, chapter 19, about "Cromwell's Terror."
7. Paul Klee, "Flower Myth."
8. The Seashell on the Mountaintop: Chapter 10 De Solido. "Given a substance endowed with a certain shape, and produced according to the laws of nature, to find in the substance itself clues disclosing the place and manner of its production."
9. Keep reading Perelandra.
10. Start practicing for the Gauss Mathematics Competition in May.