Tuesday's school plans, a bit mundane but we have some things to finish up in the last week before exams:
Book of Acts
French history--short bit about the post-Charlemagne years. Review of Charlemagne.
The Grammar of Poetry
Math: talking about formulas (such as the area of a triangle) and how you substitute in for the variables. (Review the formula distance = speed x time)
Shakespeare: watch more of the Coriolanus DVD.
The Sword and the Circle: "Sir Gawain and the Loathly Lady"
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different