A History of Music for Young People: about canons and madrigals, Tallis and Byrd, in the 1500's.
Book of Acts, Chapter 14: the travels of Paul and Barnabas. Follow with a map.
Grammar: marking direct object
Apologia General Science: continue reading about how the age of artifacts may be determined. Talk about radiometric dating, absolute age, and the principle of superposition.
French: follow review schedule I made up.
The Bronze Bow: next chapter. Written narration.
Math: continue learning about variables.
Probably read some of The Return of the King. (We've finally gotten to the last LOTR book!)
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different