After singing a Psalm and reading Luther's Morning Prayer:
1. Grammar of Poetry: finish the lesson about iambic patterns. Play a couple of rounds of Word Mastermind.
2. Short reading from General Science. Explore the "rock corner."
3. Read more of Sigurd the Volsung.
4. Empty a shelf holding toys and choose some books to put on it instead.
5. Math problems.
6. Crocheting flowers with Mom.
7. Plutarch's Life of Coriolanus.
8. Grammar workbook: predicate nominatives.
9. Read some of the geography chapter, about Lincolnshire.
10. Notebook time.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day