Skillet dinner made with ground pork (browned first with onion), cut up tortillas (doesn't matter if they're a bit dry), salsa, cheese, chili powder, cumin, and a bit of milk. Layer in skillet and cook until tortillas are soft and everything is hot. Cut in wedges to serve.
Corn. Green pepper strips.
Blueberry-cranberry crisp and vanilla yogurt.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different