Or front yard, in this case. It's a rainy morning. Mrs. Mallard is sitting on our lawn to the left of the driveway. Mr. Mallard is sitting on the other side.
Or they were there up till a few minutes ago. The van pulling out of the driveway frightened them and they moved somewhere safer. But maybe they'll be back later.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day