It's staying above freezing this week, which means the snow banks are shrinking and what's underneath is reappearing. Dollygirl found her small shovel that had disappeared under a drift.
On the strange-wildlife side, a very corpulent raccoon waddled across our yard this morning. We do get raccoons here (that's why we lock up the garbage), but not usually in the daytime. We wondered if this one might be a mama-to-be.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Treehouse Gift Giving Guide 2018
- Christmas Countdown with Charlotte Mason
- Project 333, Summer 2019: Violets in an Egg Cup
- Fall 2019 Project 333: Stand Fast