In the workboxes today:
1. Old Testament: finish the chapter of the Book of Numbers.
2. Key to Geometry: work several pages on your own.
3. Ivanhoe. Written narration.
4. Architecture Shown to the Children: continue the term's chapter (Gothic Architecture), reading about gargoyles and flying buttresses. Make a drawing in your Book of Centuries.
5. Apologia General Science. The first of several lessons on macro- and micro-nutrients, beginning with carbohydrates. (Coming up in another post.)
6. Balance Benders Level 3.
7. Shakespeare's King John: continue Act III.
8. Handwriting practice from Fix It...Write.
9. Map drills: 10 minutes with Seterra Online.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different
- Project 333: Winter's End 2017