I did a conference workshop last weekend and mentioned that reading Architecture Shown to the Children can improve your ability at crosswords (words like APSE). They thought I was joking.
A couple of days ago I posted about Gothic architecture and ogees.
The crossword in today's paper has the clue, "Pointed arch." Which has come up before, but this time I didn't have to look it up: OGEE.
So there you go. Homeschooling has its advantages.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Frugal Finds & Fixes
- Charlotte Mason Education
- CM Volume Two Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall/Winter 2017: Days Given to Us
- Project 333: Winter Interlude
- Three years of Quote for the Day