Bible: Matthew 24:15-31 (Signs of the end)
Readaloud: finish the "William Shakespeare" chapter of Roller Skates
French: Work on the preposition "à" (to). Listen to the French story "Jonas wants a cat."
Poetry: continue "Evangeline" from "Four times the sun had risen and set" to "Thus to the Gaspereau's mouth moved on that mournful procession."
History: Learning about the beginnings of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Math: Division review worksheet
Music: More about Brahms
Literature or biography: Robin Hood, chapter 2
Copywork: passage from Robin Hood or "Evangeline"
Nature study: look at the April nature calendar. See what spring plants, critters, and birds are around.
Free reading: The Prince and the Pauper.
- About Us
- Mama Squirrel's Twelve Days of Christmas Crafting
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- 2014 Christmas crafts photos and links
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- L'Harmas 2014
- Plans for Grade Eight, 2014-2015
- Lydia's Grade Eight Posts
- Geography posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- A lot of frugal meals
- 18-Inch Dolls (and Crissy)
- Crocheting Posts
- Crochet Class Posts (2012)