Bible: Matthew 24:15-31 (Signs of the end)
Readaloud: finish the "William Shakespeare" chapter of Roller Skates
French: Work on the preposition "à" (to). Listen to the French story "Jonas wants a cat."
Poetry: continue "Evangeline" from "Four times the sun had risen and set" to "Thus to the Gaspereau's mouth moved on that mournful procession."
History: Learning about the beginnings of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Math: Division review worksheet
Music: More about Brahms
Literature or biography: Robin Hood, chapter 2
Copywork: passage from Robin Hood or "Evangeline"
Nature study: look at the April nature calendar. See what spring plants, critters, and birds are around.
Free reading: The Prince and the Pauper.
- About Us
- Anne Writes
- A is for Airplane
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- Why you should read Romola
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333, Fall 2016: Ordinary Clothes for Ordinary Life
- Project 333, Winter 2016-2017: A Little Different