Well, they did get posted here--but it was back in December, on a separate page, when I was working on Dollygirl's Christmas presents (reviving a somewhat-lacking 18-inch American Girl, and putting together a doll baking kit).
how we refurbished Kit's clothing, and what went in the baking box. (Dollygirl does love to take pictures.)
- About Us
- Christmas Past, Christmas Present(s)
- Charlotte Mason Education
- Herbartianism Posts
- CM Volume Three Posts
- CM Volume Four Posts
- CM Volume Five Posts
- CM Volume Six Posts
- A Treasury of Thrift, a Feast of Frugality
- Crocheting Posts
- Project 333 Clothes, or, Who Cares What You Wear?
- Sweaters that wrap, vests that tie, scarves that pretty things up